Thu Sep 2 AEST (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 2 4:30am - Thu Sep 2 5:00am
The Star Event Centre
80 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
The Women in Finance Awards is the benchmark for excellence celebrating and recognising the outstanding women influencing the Australian finance industry.
This prestigious national awards program presents an exceptional opportunity for leading women to showcase their achievements, attract more clients and propel their career, on top of giving them the recognition they deserve.
From entrepreneurs to CEOs, from accounting and banking and finance, the national awards program is the benchmark event for recognising female talent in the Australian finance industry.
Take the first step in being recognised at a national level and build a reputation for excellence.
The 2020 live-stream awards program brought together hundreds of your peers to celebrate the achievements of the most successful professionals.
In 2021, we will continue to celebrate these leading women, with winners announced at a five-star gala dinner in Sydney. A great opportunity to celebrate and network with industry peers, friends and family — and you’re invited to attend!
Don’t miss your chance to win this coveted award at the night of nights for the finance industry.
1. Individual Awards:
• Accountant Of The Year
• Accounting Consultant Of The Year
• Auditor Of The Year
• Banking And Finance Laywer Of The Year
• Bookkeeper Of The Year
• Business Development Professional Of The Year
• Chief Executive Officer Of The Year
• Director Of The Year
• Entrepreneur Of The Year
• Executive/personal Assistant Of The Year
• Financial Adviser Of The Year
• Fintech Leader Of The Year
• Innovator Of The Year
• Marketing Professional Of The Year
• Mentor Of The Year
• Mortgage And Finance Broker Of The Year
• Office Administrator Of The Year
• Principal Of The Year
• Regional Professional Of The Year
• Small Business Adviser Of The Year
• SMSF Adviser Of The Year
• Thought Leader Of The Year
• Young Leader Of The Year
2. Firm Awards:
• Employer Of The Year
• Employer Of The Year (SME)
• Training And Development Program Of The Year
• Wellness Program/initiative Of The Year
• Women's Community Program Of The Year
• outsource Financial
• so they can
• Breast Cancer Network Australia