|Event Date||Mon Oct 8 EDT (about 3 years ago)|
Millennium Biltmore Hotel
506 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
The ultimate event for celebrating and empowering women leaders in insurance.
The journey to success is rarely a smooth one. Women can be incredible insurance leaders, so why are we so often sidelined into support roles in the insurance industry? Examine which career paths fit best with your lifestyle and explore successful negotiating tactics.
• Career strategies off the golf course – achieving success outside of the boys club
• Position yourself for a successful career in insurance– tips for advancement
• What leadership opportunities exist, and how do you get them?
• Negotiating tactics for promotions and successful career moves
• How should you judge your worth in pay negotiations?
• How to juggle life, family dynamics and the demands of a senior-level role successfully
SVP, Clinically Integrated Medical Programs, Sedgwick
Principal, Executive Liability Division, Marsh & McLennan
Statewide Program Manager & Public Affairs Director, California Department of Insurance
Executive Vice President- Employee Benefits Broker, Bolton & Company
Chief Sales Officer, HUB International
Assistant Vice President, RLI Insurance Company
Diversity & Inclusion - U.S., Canada, Latin America & Caribbean, AIG
Client Director, AIG
Executive Vice President, Worldwide Facilities, LLC
Area Vice Chairman and Managing Director-Practice Leader, Real Estate & Hospitality Services, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Sara Von Tersch
Senior Vice President, NFP Property & Casualty Services, Inc.
Founder & CEO, Nonprofits Insurance Alliance Group
Partner, DLA Piper
Senior Vice President, North America Cyber, Chubb
President, Professional Program Insurance Brokerage
Founder & CEO, SMWRisk Management
Executive Vice President, Willis Re Inc.
SVP Structured Solutions, Swiss Re America Holding Corporation
• RLI DIFFERENT WORKS
• BOLTON & COMPANY