Mon Oct 11 MDT - Wed Oct 13 MDT (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Oct 11 10:00am - Wed Oct 13 3:30pm
JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa
19999 W Country Club Dr, Aventura, FL 33180, USA
The Women in Retail Leadership Summit offers women executives at leading retailers and brands the opportunity to improve both their professional lives and business strategies.
The invitation-only Summit enables attendees access to powerful presentations and keynotes from women retail leaders and other inspirational speakers on everything from how to be a great leader to the latest and greatest retail technologies.
Attendees to this unique event share best practices with new contacts and old friends, discuss industry issues, and find inspiration around how to conquer challenges in both their personal and professional lives.
BENFITS OF ATTENDING
• Participation in this unique event enables women in leadership positions at retail companies to network, learn from each other and improve business processes. Share best practices with new contacts, discuss industry issues, and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in both your personal and professional lives.
• Experience powerful presentations from women leaders; uncover trending leadership strategies, the latest omnichannel and mobile best practices, and more! Learn the keys to success firsthand from your peers and walk away with knowledge that will benefit your organization and career.
• Share ideas, ask questions and maybe even just commiserate with colleagues. Between the in-the-trenches sessions, lively and interactive workshop sessions, and our networking receptions, the Women in Retail Leadership Summit will be an intimate event buoyed by great conversations and easy access to speakers and fellow attendees.
• Attendees will have the the opportunity to schedule complimentary executive coaching sessions throughout the conference. Each expert coach is hand-picked by the WIRLC team.
• For the first time in Summit history, WIRLC is hosting an on-site dinner experience, giving all attendees the opportunity to gussy up in their finest attire, indulge in a delicious meal, and enjoy cocktails with fellow women leaders.
Co-founder and Ceo, State of Menopause
Creator & Co-founder, Orangetheory Fitness
Ceo, The Wella Company
Executive Coach, Author, Lecturer, Stanford Graduate School of Business
Alexandra Wilkis Wilson
Co-founder and Ceo, Clerisy
Ceo, Lilly Pulitzer
Ceo and President, Chico's Fas
Co-president, Chief Merchandising and Design Officer, Savage X Fenty
Ceo, Mdesign Home Decor
Ceo & President, Saks Off 5th
Vernice "Flygirl" Armour
Founder/cbo (Chief Breakthrough Officer), Vai Consulting and Training, Llc
Founder, Ceo and President, Courageous Leadership Institute, Inc.
Ceo and Founder, Farmgirl Flowers
Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, The Michaels Companies, Inc.
Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, Victoria’s Secret & Co
Svp, Stores and Co-chair for Diversity and Inclusion, Ralph Lauren
Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Stitch Fix
Head of Talent Acquisition, Shutterfly
Head of Customer Belonging, Gap Inc.
Senior Vice President, Store Operations and Guest Experience, Build-a-bear Workshop, Inc.
Founder and Ceo, Anaono
Ceo & Founder, Big Dot of Happiness
Executive Vice President, Digital, True Religion Brand Jeans
President, Collective Gain
Director of Field Experience, Maurices
Suzanne M. Burns
Partner - Board & Ceo Practices, Spencer Stuart
Senior Consultant | Leader Coach, Talent Solutions - Right Management
Senior Consultant | New York City Lead, Talent Solutions - Right Management
Ceo/founder, Lumiere Sciences
Chief Strategy Officer, Lumiere Sciences
Global Career Management Solutions, Manpowergroup Talent Solutions
Marketing and Content Creation, Lumiere Sciences
Dr. Betty Orlandino
Founder, Betty Orlandino, Phd, Inc.
Lead Facilitator and Executive Coach, Lumiere Sciences
Courtney a. Seard
Head of Diversity, Learning, and Inclusion- the Americas, Soho House & Co.
Dr. Amy Shah
Author, Amy Md Wellness
Founder, 304 Coaching
Executive Coach and Career Consultant, Coach Quen - Quendrida Whitmore Coaching & Consulting
Miki Racine Berardelli
Principal/founder, Miki B Llc
Chief Marketing Officer and Chief People Officer , January Digital
Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth Llp
Director of Payments, The Home Depot
President and Co-founder, Women in Retail Leadership Circle
Co-founder, Women in Retail Leadership Circle
Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Synchrony
Vp, Program Manager - Strategic Initiatives, Synchrony
Founder and Ceo, Zipline
Chief Marketing Officer, Filtersfast.com
Senior Director of Strategic Enterprise Accounts, Attentive
Strategic Growth Director, Riskified
Elizabeth Chavez Phillips
Vp, American Eagle Marketing Leader, Synchrony
Vice President, Sales - Vertical Lead, Corporate Enterprise Sales, Fiserv
Chief Marketing Officer, President, E.l.f. Beauty, Keys Soulcare
Senior Director, Client Marketing, Wunderkind
General Manager, Client Partnership, Alliance Data
Vice President, Customer Marketing, Ulta Beauty
Senior Vice President, Marketing and Business Operations, Bluecore
Chief Marketing Officer, Tinuiti
Director, Client Success, Affirm
• Hunton Andrews Kurth
• Bread Alliance Data
• Talent Solutions Right Management