Wed Mar 4 CET - Fri Mar 6 CET (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Mar 4 11:00am - Fri Mar 6 11:00am
Postillion Convention Center Amsterdam
Paul van Vlissingenstraat 8, 1096 BK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cross-industrial summit for leaders who usher in the new!
To move forward and stay ahead in today’s fast pace competitive landscape, businesses must innovate. Whether you’re a big corporation, a growing business enterprise, or a startup, innovation should be your competitive advantage.
• Fostering sustainable innovation within your company & industry
• Keeping on the right side of innovation ethics
• Culture of innovation, entrepreneurial mindset and skills
• Succeeding by utilizing innovation 'best practices'
• Collaborating with innovative partners, incubators, and startups
• Learning from mistakes and making the appropriate changes for innovative success
• Digital transformation and culture change
Why you should attend WIS-2020
• Get a glimpse on trending topics and cross-industry best practices from (inter)national thought leaders.
• Learn how other companies are innovating with case studies from innovators across industries, sharing best practices, failures and the in-betweens.
• Tackle your actual challenges with the guidance of experts and through learning from your peers.
• Leave with strategies to implement for immediate impact once back in the office.
Who should attend:
C-Suite & Senior level Management Leaders,Heads, Directors & Managers of:
• Digital Transformation
• New Products Development & Strategies
• Incubators and Accelerators
• Intrapreneurs or Corporate Entrepreneurs
• Corporate Venturing and Corporate Development
• HR and Organizational Transformation Leaders
Senior Product Management Leadership, Boeing
Adi Mazor Kario
Design Strategist & CEO, ExStrategy.co
Head of Urban Resilience & Supply Chain R&D, Swiss Re
Eduardo Gomez Ruiz
UX Research Lead, Albert Heijn
Director, Digital Engagement Innovation, MetLife
VP, Strategic Initiatives/Innovation, Small Business Lending, Wells Fargo
Technical Director, Google
2020 Sponsors and Partners