|Event Date||Wed Nov 11 EST (about 1 year ago)|
This year-end cycle will be like none other. Changes due to COVID-19 and the SECURE Act require attention to new compliance issues. Join us to learn the changes and get the most-current guidance to ensure accurate year-end monitoring, reporting, and notifications.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Complete 1099-R and 5498 forms and comply with annual deadlines and recent reporting guidance
• Understand required IRA owner statements and notices, including account, fair market value, and required minimum distribution statements and notices
• Feel more confident interacting with IRA owners
• Discuss the latest and any late-breaking guidance resulting from recent legislation
• Avoid penalties for missing year-end reporting and notice deadlines
Do you understand the many responsibilities incumbent with handling and administering traditional and Roth IRA accounts? Presented in an easy-to-understand format, this session will ensure you are up to date on year-end reporting, participant notifications, and other compliance responsibilities. It will include the latest regulatory guidance from the SECURE and CARES Acts. Whether you have operational, managerial, or consumer contact, this informative session will increase your awareness of the responsibilities and choices you have as an IRA Trustee or Custodian.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
President, LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.