|Event Date||Tue Jan 4 EST (23 days ago)|
As we enter 2022, tax professionals are facing an assortment of new challenges such as key state/federal litigation updates, technical changes affecting digital transactions, business models, tax base, and class-action activities.
Don’t miss this interactive discussion with tax industry experts who will share their expert insights on these and other recent changes so you can plan accordingly for what’s coming in 2022.
You will learn:
• The impact of new digital tax trends.
• What new state tax nexus laws mean for your business.
• How to manage regulations for sales tax on digital marketplace transactions.
• Methods to keep up with technical changes around sales price.
• New tax implications of class action settlements and judgments.
Tax Partner, PwC
Tax Director - Chief Tax Office, Vertex Inc.