Arry Yu

Managing Director at Yellow Umbrella Ventures and 1 other company
On the record
Bio

Strategic operator with expertise in scaling businesses with a consistent track record building high performing businesses and teams. Co-founder of the Cascadia Blockchain Council with the WTIA, who also recently raised over $32 million dollars in an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2017. Arry is a podcaster with Windshield Time Studio, innovator, and speaker/writer as seen in: Forbes, CNN Money, Huffington Post, U.S. News & World Report, Puget Sound Business Journal, Geekwire, Retailing Today, Seattle Times, and more.

Recent Quotes
Sign up to view all
  • The more we can have these conversations across borders, sectors, the better it is for all of us. Reaching across the border into Canada is the way of the future and we need more folks working together.

    29 May 2021
  • The information on the site should be able to get a new business 80% of the way there. Then they can get help — attorneys for example — to “custom fit” the remaining 20%. It needs to get significantly easier.

    29 May 2021
Employment
Sign up to view all
  • Yellow Umbrella Ventures
    Managing Director
    started Oct 2018
  • WTIA Cascadia Blockchain Council
    Chair
    started Jul 2018