About Jamie Costello, MSC, Pritikin Longevity Center
• MS Exercise Science and Health Promotion (Fitness & Wellness), California University of Pennsylvania
• MBA, Florida International University BA Psychology, University of the District of Columbia
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM): Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist
• National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA): Certified Personal Trainer
• National Association of Speed and Explosion (NASE): Certified Speed Specialist- Level II
• Aerobic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA): Certified Personal Trainer, Weight Room Instructor, Group Fitness Instructor
• Specialties: Functional Movement Screening, Metabolic Conditioning & Weight Loss, Cardiorespiratory Programming, Flexibility & Balance Training, Sport-Specific Training & Conditioning, Foam Rolling & Myofascial Release, Pre/Post Natal Programming, Bosu & Stability Ball Training, Kettlebell/Med. Ball Training and TRX Training.