Krishnan Raghunathan

Head - International Delivery Locations and Finance & Accounting at WNS Global Services
On the record
Represented by:
Recent Quotes
Sign up to view all
  • Only about 21% of respondents said they have a large appetite for making investments. The remaining 79% said they're being very cautious with investments at this time; both groups can make their organizations future-ready; the [ability] to invest at this time should not be stopping you.

    11 December 2020
Employment
Sign up to view all
Popularity