With over two decades of experience in the financial services industry, Land Bridgers serves as the CEO of Integrated Financial Group (IFG). He is passionate about empowering independent financial advisors to impact their clients in a positive way. He does this by ensuring that the advisors of IFG have the resources, tools, and time to focus on what matters most: their clients. With the goal of each advisor to reach their full potential in mind, Land finds fulfillment in seeing IFG’s advisors hit their goals and targets.
At IFG, The Brain Trust, the most powerful tool their advisors have is their ability to connect and be engaged with each other. The genuine and authentic community that exists between IFG advisors is real and tangible. Land’s role includes protecting the culture of IFG and preventing any drift away from the mission IFG was founded on back in 2003.
Recent successes include:
• Growing revenue from $13 Million in 2013 to over $39 Million in 2020.
• Creating an environment at IFG that was voted the #3 The Top Work Places in Atlanta for Midsize Companies in 2020 and voted a Top Work Place in Atlanta from 2015-2020 as stated by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. **
• IFG has been a Top 25 Advisory Firm in Atlanta from 2004-2019 by the Atlanta Busines Chronicle based on assets under advisement.**
• IFG is currently one of the largest independent financial planning consortiums in the southeast. With 90 Consortium Members independently owning firms across 9 states, we form a diverse, experienced, and qualified group of professionals to deliver sound investment advice and financial strategies for our clients.
* Based on The Atlanta Journal-Constitution - Nominees selected based on a survey of employees measuring qualities such as leadership, compensation and training, workplace flexibility, and diversity.
**Based on assets under advisement since 2004, Atlanta Business Chronicle.