Rita Mkrtchyan (Senior Defense Attorney at Oak View Law Group | Nationally recognized, published at Bloomberg, US News, Washington Examiner etc.)
Los Angeles, CA 91501 | 818.809.6112
Oak View Law Group
Los Angeles, CA; August 2021 - Present
▪ Litigate, from inception to resolution, high-stakes claims for dissolution, spousal support, child custody, child support, Wills and Trusts, Breach of Contract, Civil Litigation claims and more.
▪ Draft all pleadings and documents necessary to the completion of the litigation.
▪ Participate in all discovery conferences; financial mediations and settlements.
▪ Prepare separation and property settlement agreements, lease agreements, deeds, powers of attorney, trusts, titles, and any other documents required to effectuate legal transactions.
Litigation Associate Attorney
Law Offices Of Richard M. Foster
North Hollywood, CA; May 2016 to January 2018
▪ Actively involved in all aspects of litigation; worked closely with clients in insurance, commercial, construction, health care, and personal injury litigation.
▪ Appeared before state court judges for oral argument in several areas including special exceptions, motions to compel, and summary judgment.
▪ Prepared and defended clients at deposition.
▪ Drafted pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses, meet and confer responses, substantive motions, and briefs, covering all areas of motion practice.
▪ Prepared and submitted Trademark and Service Mark Applications to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
January 2018 to January 2020
• Actively involved in all aspects of Education Law, including IEP meetings and hearings.
• Drafted pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses, meet and confer responses, substantive motions, and briefs, covering all areas of Special Education motion practice.
• Constructed and negotiated business contracts.
Let us take law back to basics- make it understandable and affordable to the masses. Lawyers should advise clients so conflict do not arise; if conflict arises then resolve, not litigate - preserve, not destroy. And if absolutely necessary, give the best defense to clients in Court.15 March 2022