For expert sources & PRs:
- Keep interactions inside of Qwoted as much as possible. Especially, do not pitch reporters' requests
outside of Qwoted. Reporters value the organization and control that Qwoted brings to sourcing expert commentary.
- Make sure to read the reporter's requests thoroughly and ensure your pitches are as relevant as possible.
Reporters flag low quality or irrelevant pitches and this negatively impacts your rating.
- Fill out source profiles completely, adding quotes, media appearances, profile photos, and employment
history. This helps reporters judge the best expert to include in their article.
- One login per person and a real person for every login. We're on a mission to increase 'authenticity' for the media
so do not share logins with colleagues and do not try make an account accommodate more than one person. Doing this
will get flagged by the system, will negatively impact your score and could result in having your account suspended.
- Don't unlock many pitches and reporters without pitching. A pattern of this behavior will be interpreted by the
platform as scraping data and pitching the reporters outside of Qwoted, and will eventually result in having your
account suspended. If it's important to you to 'see' all the reporter details without pitching them, talk to us about
upgrading your firm to an enterprise license.
Defining how Qwoted should be used helps us further our mission of helping reporters do their jobs more efficiently, and to make Qwoted a healthy and sustainable community.