|Organizer||Association of Women in Finance (AWF)|
19 May 2021 5:00pm UTC
(5 months ago)
In your time zone: May 19 1pm EDT
Performance. Excellence. Achievement. Knowledge. These are the qualities celebrated by the Association of Women in Finance (AWF) at the highly-anticipated annual PEAK Awards.
For over two decades, the PEAK Awards have honoured talented, respected and deserving women and men who combine professional excellence with a passionate commitment to championing women in the workplace and make a positive impact on B.C.'s finance community.
Currently, the PEAK Awards are presented in the following categories:
• Lifetime Achievement
• Excellence in Industry
• Rising Star
• Significant Board Contribution
*A Champion honouree is a professional of influence, either female or male, who furthers the advancement of women in finance for leadership positions in management or on boards.
The PEAK Awards also honour the deserving recipients of the AWF’s Scholarship fund, and serve as an important opportunity for the AWF to fundraise for its scholarship fund. Since 2014, over $50,000 has been raised through the generous donations of the PEAK Awards audience members. Every dollar of contributions is directed toward scholarships for deserving young women looking to complete their education as the first step toward a successful career in finance.
• Cynthia Lim - CFO and Partner, PCI Developments
• Scott Thomson - President and CEO, Finning International Inc.
Excellence in Industry:
• Nancy Harrison - Investor, Executive and Mentor; Life Sciences BC, ad Mare BioInnovations, Knight Therapeutics & Creative Destruction Labs
Significant Board Contribution:
• Catherine McLeod-Seltzer - Chair, Kinross Gold Corp
• Kylie Dickson - Audit Committee Chair, Fortuna Silver Mines