|Organizer||Hartford Business Journal|
|Submission deadline||29 Jul 2022 5:00pm EDT (in 8 months)|
The C-Suite Awards will honor the top-performing C-level executives in Greater Hartford who hail from the for-profit, nonprofit and governmental sectors.
We will honor up to 9 individuals this year. There are five (5) C-Suite categories we are recognizing, and there will be two (3) winners from the CEO and CFO category; an individual from a small company (less than 75 employees) medium company (76-199 employee) and large company (200+ employees)
Lifetime Achievement Award Honorees
• Kim Beauregard, President & CEO, InterCommunity Health Care
• Jim Loree, President & CEO, Stanley Black & Decker
C-Suite Award Honorees
• Athena Dellas Szczesniak, MBA- CFO, Wheeler Clinic Inc.
• Gary Havican- Senior VP, Hartford HealthCare, President, Hospital of Central Connecticut and MidState Medical Center
• George Hermann- President & CEO, Windsor Federal
• David Hopkins- President & CEO, Urban League of Greater Hartford
• Jason Howey- President & CEO, OKAY Industries, Inc.
• Charlie Johnson- Executive Vice President & CFO, Hartford HealthCare
• Neil Kelsey- Vice President & Chief Actuary, ConnectiCare
• Bonnie Malley- CFO & VP of Finance and Administration, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
• Mark Maybury- Chief Technology Officer, Stanley Black & Decker
• Thea Montañez- Chief Operating Officer, City of Hartford
• Karen Munson- President, Munson's Chocolates
• Kirti Patel- President & CEO, Eppendorf Manufacturing Corp.
• David Robinson- Executive Vice President & General Counsel, The Hartford
• Susan Rochford- VP, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability & Public Policy, Legrand
• Edison T. Liu- President & CEO, Jackson Labs
• Laurie Tobias- Chief Marketing Officer, Johnson Brunetti Retirement & Investment Specialists
• Jay Williams- President, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving