|Submission deadline||5 Sep 2020 5:00pm EDT (about 1 year ago)|
|Date Awarded||24 Sep 2020 5:00pm EDT (about 1 year ago)|
Voting for the awards is conducted via an online poll of the entire ETF Express readership, where participants are asked to make their choice among the shortlisted firms in each category.
The ETF Express US Awards follow a clear and transparent process.
- For the issuer categories, the pre-selected shortlists are based on data provided by Bloomberg. For the full methodology, please click here.
- For the service provider categories, the nominated firms are based on a widespread survey of more than 100 issuers and other key industry participants.
- Voting for all the eventual winners is then conducted via an exhaustive online poll of the entire ETF Express readership of over 10,000 subscribers, which is carried out over a period of several weeks.
Why should you participate?
For all the key constituents in the ETF industry – fund managers, investors, and service providers – the ETF Express US Awards provide a unique annual insight as to the most highly-regarded and successful issuers and service providers. Based on voting from within the industry itself, the results help you to make decisions and choices that can add value to your own business.
- Knowing which fund managers have outperformed in a wide range of areas – and which service providers are rated most highly – is essential for investors. Help us to understand which firms have impressed you most by adding your vote.
- Identifying, and working with, the best-in-class service providers across a broad spectrum of activities is key to the success of any asset management company. Tell us which counterparties you rate most highly – and why.
- For service providers
Understanding which issuers are strongest in which sectors, and how the competition stacks up in your own areas of expertise, gives you essential business insight. Play your part in enabling us to identify who deserves recognition.
Note: All winners are invited to attend an exclusive virtual ceremony and networking event.
The results of the awards will also be covered — along with profiles of the winners — in a ETF Express Special Report that is distributed globally.