|Organizer||Informa Connect Middle East|
1 Sep 2021 5:00pm +04
(10 months ago)
In your time zone: Sep 1 9am EDT
2 Nov 2021 5:00pm +04
(8 months ago)
In your time zone: Nov 2 9am EDT
Why Participate in the 2021 Future Workplace Awards?
Showcase your brand
• Being a part of Future Workplace Awards provides your brand access to global and regional marketing platforms via online media.
• Your participation affirms that your organisation is investing in HR and has an active agenda to improve your workplace, satisfying current employees and attracting talent.
Recognise & Motivate your teams
• Entering the Future Workplace Awards is a way to thank and honour valued employees and to show you care about the future of your workplace, making you more attractive as an employer.
• Your award application helps reflect on the achievements, challenges and areas of improvement which is vital for any developing business.
• Being nominated, shortlisted or winning an award can help boost staff morale and improve motivation.
Celebrate in Style
• The awards are an excellent opportunity to network virtually with hundreds of senior HR professionals, showcase your work and learn from others.
• Celebrate all the hard work and successes of the industry with 24 awards, covering every aspect of work including; Employee Experience, HR Technology, Recruiting, L&D and Achieving Excellence in HR.
• Best Employee Engagement Strategy
• Best Employee Wellbeing Programme
• Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
• Best Reward & Recognition Strategy
• Best Recruitment & Onboarding Strategy
• Best Social Impact Initiative
• Best Innovative HR Initiative
• Best Innovative L&D Initiative
• HR Team of the Year
• Best HR Transformation & Change Management Strategy
• Employer of the Year
• Best Talent Management Strategy
• Best Executive & Leadership Development Programme
• Best Women Development & Leadership Programme
• Best HR Analytics Strategy
• Best HR Technology Implementation
• Best L&D Technology Implementation
• CHRO of the Year
• HRs Rising Star of the Year
• Best Person in a Crisis
• Best Execution of a Business Continuity Plan
• Best Crisis Communication Strategy
• Best Innovative Flexible Working Initiative
• Best Employee Support Strategy