|Organizer||International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM)|
19 Feb 2021 4:00pm GMT
(8 months ago)
In your time zone: Feb 19 11am EST
20 May 2021 5:00pm BST
(5 months ago)
In your time zone: May 20 12pm EDT
Now in its 4th year, the IIRSM awards celebrates risk excellence - protecting people, reputation and profits.
The awards are independent and free to enter, recognising innovative individuals, teams and organisations responsible for implementing best practice in managing risks and opportunities.
Whether you work for a large multinational with big budgets and lots of resources, or an SME or charity with small budgets and limited resources - the principles and benefits of risk management equally apply. Good risk management practice at all levels within an organisation is fundamental to support strategy development, operational performance and a strong reputation.
Being a finalist, highly commended or winning provides a truly independent recognition of your hard work, and showcases your successes and achievements to employers, customers, clients and others.
It has been a real pleasure celebrating the achievements and hard work of our finalists and winners since we launched the awards in 2018, and we are excited about recognising and celebrating with our 2021 finalists and winners.
• Barry Holt Award - Outstanding Risk Management Practice
• International Risk Initiative of the Year
• SME Risk Initiative of the Year
• Health and Wellbeing Strategy of the Year
• Change Programme of the Year
• John Bennett Award - Exceptional Young Person of the Year
• Mentor of the Year
• Technology Risk Management Initiative of the Year
• Risk Team of the Year
• IIRSM President’s Commendation