|Organizer||The Business Journals|
|Submission deadline||11 Jan 2021 5:00pm EST (10 months ago)|
|Date Awarded||20 May 2021 5:00pm EDT (5 months ago)|
Small businesses are the foundation of our economy, facing unprecedented pandemic-fueled challenges. DBJ's Small Business Awards honors excellence and resilience among small businesses, highlighting their contributions to metro Denver's community.
* Companies must be for-profit
* Locally owned
* Headquartered in the Denver metro area (Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas and Jefferson counties)
* Have 100 or fewer employees
* Been in business for two or more years
* Not have ranked No. 1 in previous years of the Small Business Awards
* Nominees must agree to participate in a Denver Business Journal interview and the May 20, 2021 awards presentation in order to be honored and recognized online, in the weekly print edition and at the event.
* Please note the contact information provided must be that of the nominee and nominee company officials. Public Relations firms nominating clients must provide the direct contact info for the nominee and should inform their clients of the nomination.