|Organizer||Analytics India Magazine Pvt Ltd|
8 Apr 2022 5:00pm IST
(in 3 months)
In your time zone: Apr 8 7am EDT
The awards will recognize the most influential women technology leaders in India who have demonstrated considerable experience in data science and AI leadership, advance AI development in organizations and became leaders and role models in the analytics industry.
2022 Nominations are OPEN for the Women in AI Leadership awards that celebrate excellence in AI leadership and innovation. Leading organizations and individuals can submit nominations for the highest achievers in tech leadership and nominate people who have made powerful contributions and demonstrated expertise in AI and driving business value. we also invite nominations from individuals who believe they have been at the forefront of disruption, have played a key role in helping use AI as a driver for growth and business value. All submissions will be assessed by our panel of editors and industry veterans and awardees will be selected after a careful review and benchmarked against the best-in-class performance standards.
• Adwitiya Sarkar, Director, Commercial Credit Risk Decision Science at American Express India
• Aparna Mishra, Senior Manager at EY GDS
• Minu Rachel Philip, Associate Vice President, Analytics Consulting at Tiger Analytics
• Nidhi Pratapneni, SVP, Product, Analytics & Modelling, Public Affairs at Wells Fargo
• Pavithra G K, Competency Lead: Data Science and Machine Learning at SAP Labs India
• Pratibha Moogi, Senior Manager, Senior Technical Staff Member at IBM Research India
• Radha Rajappa, Executive Chairperson at Flutura Business Solutions
• Ranjani Mani, Senior Manager, Data Science and Advanced Analytics at VMWare
• Richa Agarwal, Senior Manager – Data Science (Delivery Services) at Tredence Inc.
• Shweta Shandilya, Program Director, Regulatory Technology Leader in IBM Data and AI Division. at IBM India Software Labs
• Sudheera Vanguri, Head of Product at Google
• Surga Thilakan, Co founder & CEO at Salesken
• Vidhya Veeraraghavan, Vice President – Head of Analytics (Financial Markets Operations) at Standard Chartered Bank