|Date||20 Apr 2022 5:00pm EDT in 5 months|
The Existing-Home Sales data measures sales and prices of existing single-family homes for the nation overall, and gives breakdowns for the West, Midwest, South, and Northeast regions of the country. These figures include condos and co-ops, in addition to single-family homes.
- Existing Home Sales Take a Dip
- Latest Home Sales Data Signals Market Improvement
- Decline in Existing Home Sales Continues
- Existing Home Sales Reverse Course
- Existing Home Market Remains Challenging for Buyers
- Existing Home Supply Still Exceeds/Lags Behind Demand