Mon May 23 CDT - Wed May 25 CDT (in 6 months)
In your timezone (EST): Mon May 23 9:00am - Wed May 25 6:00pm
500 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Each year, the nation’s top brokers make BenefitsPRO Broker Expo their preferred destination to cultivate important relationships and obtain the most practical industry education to position their business for sustainable growth.2018 Statistics
The 2022 BenefitsPRO Broker Expo featuring three days of content that will help attendees prepare for new issues, embrace new challenges and find new solutions.
Once again, our robust agenda will feature leading industry practitioners and experts who will provide you with the tools and resources you can implement immediately to better serve your employer clients and improve your practice.
Our goal continues to be to educate, motivate and innovate and to give you the tools, strategies and information you need to thrive both now and in the future.
Why You Must Attend The Expo.
• Discover how political changes can be incorporated into your strategic business plan
• Obtain solutions to your clients most pressing needs and challenges
• Explore how technology and data analytics should be integrated into your business
• Implement sales strategies to successfully bring new revenue opportunities to your business
• Leverage networking events to cultivate & build relationships with the top brokers
• Grow your business with top insights & best practices
Who Should Attend The Expo?
• Employee Benefits Advisors
• Employee Benefits Agents
• Benefits Producers
• Agency Owners/Partners
• Employee Benefits Brokers
• Benefits Consultants
• Benefits Planners
• Third Party Agents
• Other professionals involved with selling or advising on group or voluntary products
BenefitsPRO Highlights :
Year after year we gather leading industry practitioners and experts to create a robust conference, designed to continue to provide you with the tools and resources you can implement immediately to increase your bottom line! See what you can expect at BenefitsPRO 2022 and join us in-person and leave with fresh ideas for strategies and tactics that you can put into action right away.
2021 Past Speakers
Republican Strategist, Political Analyst, CNN
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Rapid Growth, LLC
George F. Will