|Event Date||Mon Sep 27 EDT - Tue Sep 28 EDT (27 days ago)|
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street NW, Washington, DC, 20008, USA
As the regulatory environment continues to become more complex and financial scrutiny intensifies, the Financial Services Exchange is the event for internal auditors to learn and share leading practices to navigate through the associated risks. The IIA and its Financial Services Advisory Board continue to deliver a conference program that is relevant and engaging.
Who Should Attend?
- IIA members and nonmembers alike, including financial services, banking, credit union, insurance, and asset management industry leaders, practitioners, and senior regulators, will enjoy a unique blend of interactive facilitated sessions, informative educational presentations, stimulating dialogue, valuable practice sharing, revealing success stories, and tangible takeaways for immediate implementation.
What's in it For You?
• Hear about a wide array of issues facing the industry.
• Tailor your experience by choosing sessions that focus on issues that matter most to you and your enterprise.
• Interact face-to-face with industry leaders, peers, legislators, regulators, and vendors.
• Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues at this unique event.
• Update your knowledge and expand your skill sets.
• Earn 15 CPE credits.
• Leave with new and scalable techniques, tools, and strategies to implement in your practice setting.
• Better meet regulatory standards and stakeholder expectations.
What's in it For Your Organization?
• Exceptional value for your training dollars, with group discounts available.
• Access to industry experts, legislators, and regulators.
• Gain best practices and insights that can be implemented immediately.
• Meet leading vendors in the exhibit area.
• Discover products that decrease enterprise expenses and increase return on investment.
• Get answers directly from product representatives.
President and Chief Executive Officer, That Audit Guy
Author, Speaker and Consultant, The Creator Mindset
Risk Review Officer and General Auditor, KeyBank
Paulette Mullings Braddock
Chief Audit Executive, BNY Mellon
Executive Vice President and General Auditor, PNC
Executive Vice President and Chief Audit Executive, U.S. Bank
Executive Vice President, Chief Auditor Internal Audit, TIAA
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Legal, Risk & Compliance Officer, TIAA
• Grant Thornton
• Wolters Kluwer