|Event Date||Tue Aug 17 EDT - Thu Aug 19 EDT (2 months ago)|
This specific workshop offers sessions covering a variety of topics including anti-boycott, shipping, fraud, digitization and technology, commercial/standby LCs and URDG, trade-based money laundering, SWIFT updates and more.
Who Should Attend:
• Bankers, importers, exporters, brokers, providers/suppliers and others involved in trade operations and LC document preparations who want a deeper dive discussion on trade finance related topics and other current trade industry issues.
• Those with CDCS certifications should attend to receive CPD credits for recertification. Attendees will receive 4 CPD credits per day for attendance or a total of 12 CPD credits for all three days.
Why You Should Attend:
• Earn 12 CPD credits online for recertification from BAFT and LIBF for CDCS from the comfort of your home or office
• The workshop is spread over 3 days into 4 hour sessions per day so you still have time to work each day while participating in sessions
• You no longer need to worry about traveling or incurring costs for hotel rooms and airfare
• The online format allows attendees from multiple time zone spread across multiple countries to participate
• You can network with your colleagues and peers in this online interactive format
• Access sessions you might have missed, or re-watch them again on demand until September 30, 2021.
Group Manager, Trade Finance Operation, TD Bank
Mr. Mike Avidon
Partner, Moses & Singer LLP
Waltert "Buddy" Baker
Vice President, Investment Banking Division, Goldman Sachs & Co.
Mr. John Baranello
Director & Head of Trade Finance Product Management, Americas, Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets
Director of Cargo Marketing, Port of Los Angeles
Global Product Manager, Global Trade & Loan Products, J.P. Morgan
Senior Trade Finance Expert, TD Financial Group
Director, Global Trade Operations, BMO Financial Group
Mr. Jeremiah Glock
Vice President and Trade Advisor, Citi
Vice President, Frost Bank
Vice President, J.P. Morgan
Senior Director, Guidehouse
Mr. Kim Manchester
Managing Director, ManchesterCF Consulting Co. Ltd.
Patrick J. McArdle
Mary Ann McCarty
Vice President, PNC Bank, NA
Service Specialist, BMO Financial Group
Senior Vice President, Head of Documentary Trade and SBLCs, Wells Fargo Bank
Ms. Cathleen Ryan
Director, Office of Antiboycott Compliance, US Department of Commerce
Ms. Lelia Savory
Senior Vice President, Product and Servicing Manager, Int’l Dept., First Tennessee Bank National Association
Chair, BAFT North American Standby/Guarantee Committee, VP & SBLC Officer, Trade Commodity Finance Operations, Societe Generale
Senior Trade Expert, BNP Paribas
President, Global Trade Advisory, Ltd.
Operations Manager, U.S. Bank
Senior Manager Trade Finance, CIBC