|Event Date||Thu Jul 7 EDT (in 7 months)|
What is Account Based Marketing - ABM?
The most exciting and revenue rewarding marketing and sales initiative in B2B marketing!
Account Based Marketing (ABM), where treating individual accounts as markets in their own right is finally gaining huge momentum in APAC.
In response to the growing demand for ABM, as well as the growing recognition that lead generation and nurturing are more effective if managed and tracked in the context of a named account, companies have developed different approaches to enable faster program expansion and broader coverage of accounts.
When managed strategically, ABM can produce multidimensional benefits. On the sales side, these can include a shorter sales cycle, a better pipeline, and lower acquisition costs. In fact, 87% of respondents in an ITSMA benchmark report say the technique drives higher ROI than any other type of marketing they do.
• Learn how to build an ABM Center of Excellence
• Learn from local and global ABM implementations and hear them share their successes and failures and discover how they overcame the hurdles every marketer faces in ABM
• Advise for getting started, organisational pre-requisites and how to set up for future scale from scratch
• How to build the business case for ABM, starting with a proof-of-concept and winning the support of the sales and senior stakeholders internally that ensures internal adoption
• Aligning sales and marketing - the difference between mediocre and outstanding ABM results
• Account selection, account mapping and scoring – Learn how to identify and choose the right target accounts
• ABM for Demand Generation - learn how to quickly identify demand and intent for your products and services from your target accounts through 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data
• ABM and the future of marketing in a cookieless world
• What does success look like? What metrics to use to track and report your ongoing success – one-to-one (strategic ABM), one-to-few and one-to-many (ABM at Scale)
• How to apply and measure the “three R’s” (Reputation, Relationships, and Revenue) to different ABM programs
• ABM across APJ - Working with country teams, from selecting accounts, local stakeholder management, research driven through standardised processes
• Customer obsession - how you unlock the insights that will drive growth opportunities
• How to Full-Funnel ABM
• Understand the new breed of full-funnel ABM platforms and data services available to support a best-practice ABM approach
• Building the team - What sort of expertise you need in your organisation to enable a strong ABM strategy, plan and execution
• Kick start your career in ABM - Personal career development and professional development
• You’ll learn from inspiring, real-world case studies and campaigns showing successful ABM in action!