Thu Sep 29 CEST - Fri Sep 30 CEST (in 4 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Sep 28 6:00pm - Thu Sep 29 6:00pm
The summit will focus on improving supply chain efficiency by adopting smart technologies.
This hybrid event will bring together top-level executives and experts from the industry to discuss recent trends and practices in supply chain digitalization. Leading professionals from global brands will share knowledge on the implementation of advanced analytics, blockchain, AI, intelligent inventory management systems and other game-changing technologies and innovative approaches to shape the future of the digital supply chain.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest innovations, as well as, the best solutions to drive your business forward.
Key Practical Learning Points:
• Using Advanced Analytics for Better Forecasting
• Modeling Processes with Digital Twin Technology
• How API Changes Supply Chain Operations
• Machine Learning Algorithms for Better Planning
• Creating Smart Inventory Management System
• IoT Technologies for Seamless Operations Monitoring
• Using Technologies for Increasing Visibility and Tracking
• How Autonomous Vehicles Help to Avoid Errors and Improve Day-to-Day Operations
Who Should Attend?
This summit will gather together Managers, Directors, COOs, CTOs, VPs, Heads, Engineers, and other Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
• Supply Chain Management and Automation
• Supply Chain Logistics
• Digital Services/Solutions
• Digital Transformation
• Emerging Technologies and Data Science
• Supply Chain Sustainability
Supply Chain Finance
Value Chain Digitization
Order and Inventory Management
Business Development Executive, IBM
Head Of Supply Chain, GE
Head of Supply Chain, Innovation & Cooperation Otto Group
Business & Solution SME Smart Mobility & Fleet Optimization, Hitachi Europe
• World C Alerts
• Conference locate.com