|Event Date||Tue Jan 25 EST - Wed Jan 26 EST (in 3 months)|
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
At the largest business tax conference in the nation, the Annual Ohio Business Tax Conference and Virtual Institute will provide you with valuable information on major business tax issues such as:
• Massive impact of technology in the tax field and staying competitive in today’s technology-driven, globally connected world.
• In-depth insights on all state and local business tax developments.
• Priceless interaction with Ohio business tax decision-makers.
• Valuable insights on economic incentives and tax credits in.
• Major national issues in business taxation including the state of Wayfair, Streamlined Sales Tax uniformity efforts, VAT & a rapidly-changing marketplace for remote sellers.
• Timely information on a host of significant business tax issues … real property taxation valuation, remote working arrangements & mobile workforce, taxation of pass-through entities, Ohio’s municipal net profit tax, mergers/acquisitions, audit insights on sales & use taxes, CAT & PTE, new developments / best practices for compliance in sales & use tax and the CAT, and a ton of timely tax issues.
• Empowering change … building a diverse & inclusive workplace culture.
•Best practices for corporate tax management.
• McDonald Hopkins
• Zaino Hall & Farrin and Avalara
• Dentons Bingham Greenebaum and Ryan
• Eversheds Sutherland
• GBQ Partners
• Ice Miller and Taft
• Stettinius & Hollister
• Doolittle & Burroughs
• Deloitte Tax
• Foley & Lardner
• Schneider Downs