Thu Sep 26 CDT (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 26 9:30am - Thu Sep 26 5:30pm
233 S Wacker Dr 67th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Thomson Reuters is pleased to present the 3rd Annual Corporate Risk, Ethics & Compliance Forum in Chicago, IL. The preeminent forum on corporate investigations, fraud and abuse prevention, and regulatory reform, our program addresses a number of timely and provocative issues impacting today’s corporate entities. Our distinguished faculty will offer critical guidance on navigating an oft-uncertain business climate amidst profound political and socioeconomic unrest.
Why You Should Attend?
• This conference offers a robust examination of the current risk, ethics and compliance environment in modern corporations
• Our diverse, cross-industry faculty will offer frank, practical, and nuanced guidance easily incorporated within one's organization
• Attendees are encouraged to network with peers and faculty throughout the day and our reception
Who Should Attend?
• In-house and outside counsel
• Chief Compliance Officers & Compliance Personnel
• Chief Privacy/Security Officers & Security Personnel
• Chief Financial Officers, Controllers & Senior Financial Professionals
Vice President, Deputy for Information Governance and Privacy, OCC
Legal Technologist/Futurist, Thomson Reuters Legal
Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Verizon
Sean P. Tonolli
Partner, Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
Head of Global Compliance Monitoring, Sony Corporation of America