Wed Apr 22 CEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Apr 22 11:00am - Wed Apr 22 11:00am
The 4th Annual Nordics Institutional Forum is an educational initiative designed through close coordination with the region’s leading institutional investors to build peer communities that merge global best practices with local expertise. The forum is specially designed to bring together 70+ staff members, investment officers, board members, and trustees representing Nordic based institutional investors.
The program’s agenda will cover smart beta, pension fund management, private equity allocation trends, real assets, fund operational issues, global equity market landscape, hedge fund allocation trends, asset recovery, securities litigation, distressed cycle and credit market navigation, interest rates and the credit cycle, real assets and non-traditional asset classes, fiduciary responsibility, and fraud protection.
Key Discussion Topics:
• Strategic Risk Premia Allocation?
• Obligation-Based Decision Making for Pension Plans
• De-Risking Now: Liability-Driven Investing (LDI) or Pension Risk Transfer?
• Evaluating Alternative Beta Strategies
• Passive vs. Active Management Opportunities
• Turning Your Investment Losses into Valuable Litigation Assets
• Fixed Income: Realistic Expectations and Ways to Enhance
• ESG Integration
• CIO Panel or Best Investment Ideas