|Event Date||Tue Jul 27 EDT - Thu Jul 29 EDT (3 months ago)|
The Investment Implementation Summit is the only industry forum in Australia focused exclusively on 'implementation' issues for institutional investors.
It focuses on the actual implementation of investment strategies, exposure management; and the efficient placement of assets in and out of capital markets. This includes topics concerned with overlays, re-balancing, tactical asset allocation, and dealing / best execution.
The Summit attracts 100 C-level and senior delegates from key asset managers, insurers and large asset owner organisations, along with a limited number from their service providers.
The content is suited to:
• Chief investment officers and senior investment staff
• Heads of dealing and exposure management
• Heads of investment implementation
• Front office technology managers / technology heads
• Chief operating officers
• Heads of investment operations
• Chief risk officers / heads of risk & compliance
Attending offers delegates a unique opportunity to discuss best practice and examine issues that will impact their organisations and roles in the coming years; exchange ideas and network with peers in an exclusive setting - offering opportunities for both professional and personal development.
• Flex Trade
• IHS Markit