Thu Nov 11 CET - Fri Nov 12 CET (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Nov 11 2:00am - Fri Nov 12 11:00am
This edition will focus on data privacy automation, Cookies & Data Retention, ePrivacy and delve into the main challenges with privacy and data protection.
This event will bring together privacy professionals, compliance officers, and other industry experts to discuss strategies for reviewing and upgrading current privacy policies to keep up with changing regulations in the next chapter of data privacy. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experience and discuss the latest trends in privacy and data protection.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies to drive your business forward.
Key Practical Learning Points;
• Rethinking Data Privacy: The Use of Machine Learning and Al.
• Technology Failure and Consequences for Organizations.
• Cookie Consent: Best Practices by Regulation.
• Privacy in the Era of Emerging Technologies.
• Understanding the Relationship Between the GDPR and ePrivacy Directive.
• Data Privacy Automation: Keeping up with the Changing Laws and Regulations.
• Cookies, Tracking and ePrivacy: Making Data Privacy a Core Value.
Who Should Attend;
• Compliance Officers.
• Chief Privacy Officers.
• Privacy Protection Solicitors.
• Data Privacy Associates.
• Privacy & Data ProtectionVPs/Directors/Heads/ Managers.
• Strategic Liaison Leaders.
• Legal Counsel & Advisors.
• Security & Privacy Officers.
• Systems EngineeringVPs/Directors/Heads.
• Privacy Engineers.
• Presidents/VPs/Directors of LegalAffairs.
• Data Governance Experts.
• Ethics and Compliance Advisers.
General Counsel, Chief Group Data Privacy Officer and Vice President, Nestle
Regional Director - Data & Privacy Operations - Europe & Americas, Standard Chartered Bank
Group Data Protection Officer, Groupe Renault
Martijn Ten Bloemendal
Global Privacy Councel, AbbVie
Legal Counsel Privacy and Technology Law, Zalando SE
• Conference Clocate
• World Alerts
• 10 Times