Wed Feb 24 CET - Thu Feb 25 CET (8 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Feb 24 2:00pm - Thu Feb 25 11:00am
The 5th Annual Retail Banking Technologies Summit has been designed to discuss the latest industry trends and developments on the market, mainly focusing on digital technologies and innovations, artificial intelligence and automation of routine work, digital transformation during the global crisis, building partnerships between banks and FinTechs, data-driven strategies, key Open Banking trends for the future, the use of APIs for the transformation to an Open Banking, regulatory compliance and much more. But the main question which is the cornerstone is: How is COVID-19 changing the face of retail banking globally? This highly interactive business meeting will provide you with the valuable information and strategic key visions from the top European banking experts who will share their insights and experience. It is the right place to enjoy friendly atmosphere thanks to limited seats, experience many networking opportunities and establish important business contacts! Attend our conference and benefit from the opportunities shared by senior-level players representing the biggest banks in Europe.
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual:
• Retail banking in the age of COVID-19
• Collaboration between banks and FinTechs
• Digital and mobile experience: Moving to relationship interactions
• What is the best method to capture data analytics of customers?
• Developing new & improved value proposition for customers in the digital era
• How to achieve fusion between banking experience and the customer’s lifestyle?
• The use of APIs for the transformation to an Open Banking platform
• How is the pandemic influencing the retail banking workforce?
• How retail banks can keep the lights on during the COVID-19 crisis and recalibrate for the future?
• Addressing the growing popularity of mobile payments & e-payments
• Distributed ledger technologies: Blockchain, bitcoin and augmented reality: Why are they well down the list of priorities?
Chief Enterprise Architect, Danske Bank
Pedro Pinto COELHO
Executive Chairman, CEO, Banco BNI Europa
CEO, Raiffeisen Bank