|Event Date||Thu Mar 24 EDT (in 5 months)|
101 Park Ave, New York, NY 10178, USA
Family Wealth Report’s annual flagship conference, is the industry forum to discuss best practice and see real-life examples of how to adopt and invest in technology by multi and single-family offices.
This conference is part of the Family Wealth Report Family Office FinTech program which consists of a series of live and pre-recorded virtual webinars and virtual technology demonstrations.
In a decade set to change everything – accelerated by COVID-19 – family offices will need to deploy a radically different toolkit to stay ahead.
The Family Wealth Report Family Office FinTech Program will provide our guests with insights around the themes that industry insiders tell us are currently the most important:
• Digitisation – How much is enough? How to unite the best of both person and machine?
• Infosec – Emerging threats and countermeasures
• Automation and efficiency – Where are the key gaps to fill, and what should firms tackle first?
• Accounting, reporting and communicating – How to empower clients, advisors and managers through data
• Portfolio management – How technology is giving investment managers the edge across the asset mix
• Crypto assets – “Rat poison squared”, as Warren Buffet says, or an important long-term store of value?
• Choosing, assessing and working with partners – Avoiding blind spots in due diligence
• Integrating solutions – Getting the connectivity you need and the functionality you want
• Minimum standards of tech and ops for family offices – What are the downsides of a low tech approach, and what are the most impactful investments to be made?
• How to streamline implementation – Implementing a realistic roadmap and appropriate resourcing
• The technology gold standard – how to future-proof your organization
Founder of IPI, Principle Quest Foundation
CEO, Ananta Family Office
Entrepreneur, Educator, Consultant
Carol R. Kaufman
Founder and CEO
Executive Director, Private Client Services & Family Office Advisory Services
CTO and Owner, InfoGrate
Head of Products, 4Pines Fund Services
Joseph W Reilly Jr
CEO and Founder, Circulus Group
Executive Vice President and Product Strategist, PIMCO