It is expected that Indonesia’s budget deficit to increase up to 6.27% of gross domestic product in 2020.
The budget shortfall is also expected to peak 1,028.5 trillion rupiah ($69.3 billion) as the government sets aside a total of 641.7 trillion rupiah for its virus response package.
As for the detailed planning and the economic stimulus packages, Indonesia would reopen the economy in stages not allowing the deeper impact on hastily opened industries.
While revising 2020’s GDP forecast to 2.3%, from 5.3% previously, a contraction is not entirely impossible as there are significant capital outflows.
But a $10 billion assistance package for state-owned companies in various forms including subsidy payments, working capital and state capital is expected to trickle down to both backward and forward supply chain segments of the industry, propping up stakeholder’s confidence.
Join the discussion at the 7th CFO Innovation Indonesia Forum, where top-tier finance industry stakeholders convene and share best practices and strategies on:
• Developing contingency plans and strategic agility to mitigate the impact of a severe downturn
• Adopting dynamic FP & A to optimize capital expenditures, working capital and cashflows
• Capitalizing on M & A and Indonesia’s strong digital economy to create new growth opportunities
• Re-evaluating and updating your portfolio, GRC and tax risk strategies
• Taking a countercyclical approach to R & D expenditures, tech investment, processes streamlining and recruitment to win in the next upswing
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
• Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
• Strategic Planning & Forecasting
• Costing & Budgeting
• Treasury Operations
• Project Financing
• Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
• Investment / Portfolio Management
• Auditing & Internal Control
• Tax Governance
• Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
• Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
• Fiscal Policy Planning
• Financial Technology Solutions
2020 Past Speakers
Bintang Kecil, Co-founder and CEO
Rendi R Febriansyah
Tetra Pak, Head of Tax – Malaysia, Singapore, Phillippines, Indonesia
Matahari Department Store, CFO
Blue Bird Group, Group CFO
Adelia Surya Pratiwi
Fiscal Policy Agency, Ministry of Finance Indonesia, Economist, Head of Public Communications Strategy & Management
Radityo Harryndra Putra
AirAsia Indonesia Group, Senior Manager, Tax
IDS Medical Systems (idsMED), Finance Director
Windrio I. Sastrosatomo
Agrinesia Raya, Head of Group Finance
FKS Group, CFO