|Event Date||Wed May 13 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
The 8th Annual Mid-Atlantic Institutional Forum is a local peer to peer educational meeting exclusively for Mid-Atlantic's institutional investor community.
The forum's agenda was developed through extensive local travel and feedback from the institutional investor community including executive directors, chief investment officers, senior finance and investment staff, general counsels and trustees representing institutional asset owners across public and corporate pension plans, endowments, foundations, insurance portfolios, healthcare plans, and investment consultants.
In a closed door and non-salesy environment the forum provides a platform for peer to peer knowledge exchange for the local institutional investor community. Our content is constantly updated to reflect the latest in investments, plan management and fiduciary responsibilities.
Key Discussion Topics:
• Investing in Renewable Energy
• The Limits of Theory
• Macro Outlook and Global Asset Allocation
• Emerging Markets: Relevancy and Value in Today's Markets
• Are the Benefits of Multi-Factor Investing Still There?
• Middle Market Direct Lending: Late-Cycle Risks and Opportunities Management
• Real Estate - Finding Opportunities in Today and Tomorrow’s Global Real Estate Market
• ESG Now and Then: Recent Trends in ESG Implementation
• Commodities in Your Alternative Bucket
• Passive vs. Active Management Opportunities
Chief Investment Strategist, Keel Point
Chief Investment Officer & Director of Fixed Income, Kentucky Retirement Systems
Chief Investment Officer, Pennsylvania State Employees' Retirement System
Chief Investment Officer, Segal Rogercasey
Chief Investment Officer, Virginia Department of the Treasury
Director, Public Markets, Georgetown University
Director of Investments, American Baptist Home Mission Societies
Executive Vice President, Holy Redeemer Health System
Plan Investments, American Water
Senior Investment Officer, Fairfax County Employees' Retirement System
Chair of the Investment Committee, St. John's College Endowment
Senior Investment Officer, US Small Business Administration
Associate Partner, Asset Liability Management, Aon Hewitt
Managing Director | Senior Consultant, Verus
Fund Administrator, Laborers' National Pension & Retirement Funds
Director of Real Estate Investments, Lockheed Martin Investment Management Company
Vice President, Marquette Associates
Investment Manager, Fairfax County Government
• Allianz Global Investors
• Janus Henderson Investors
• First Eagle Investment Management
• Eaton Vance
• Epoch Investment Partners, Inc.
• World Gold Council
• Voya Investment Management