Tue Feb 15 CET (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Feb 15 2:00am - Tue Feb 15 11:00am
It's time for a résumé in the run-off industry.
The framework conditions have changed little in the past few years. The pressure on the industry is still high and yet not too many run-off deals have been made.
What is the reason for the stagnant transactions? Which run-off model makes the most sense and do buyers need to improve something? In addition, there is the consideration of whether there is enough capital on the market and what role digitization plays.
The nonlife run-off is influenced by other current influences such as ESG-compliant systems, environmental damage and the Corona crisis. How does this affect the future?
• Internal vs. external run-off
• What are the general conditions and why is the pressure on life insurers so high?
• Self-criticism of the run-off companies
• Where does the capital come from?
• Digitization of the run-off industry
• Market situation and new influences on the non-life run-off
Insurance Correspondent, Southgerman Newspaper
2022 Sponsors and Partner
• Viridium Gruppe
• McKinsey & Company