Thu Oct 14 BST (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Oct 14 12:00pm - Thu Oct 14 12:00pm
Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens
Ridge Ln, Rotherwick, Hook RG27 9AZ, UK
This Meeting brings together the owner managers of financial advisory firms which typically have £150M - £500M funds under management and between 3 and 20 RIs. The agenda will examine all aspects of your business, focusing on productivity and profitability, as well as overarching trends within the industry as a whole.
The benefits of participating:
• Strategic engagement - Share best practice
• Meet your peers - Networking at the highest level
• Hear new thinking and explore the latest trends
• Inspiring insights from external keynote speakers
• Platform for change - An opportunity to work through the key challenges facing both your business and the industry, with a view to find collective ways of driving change forward
• Bespoke and tailored - An opportunity to build your own itinerary enabling you to participate in roundtables focusing on those subjects which matter to you
• CPD accredited
It is a forum made up of a blend of:
• Keynote sessions geared to encouraging new thinking – typically from outside of the industry;
• Roundtables – small facilitated groups addressing a carefully researched agenda. The whole day is Chatham House and therefore participants are able to speak openly and freely.
• Plenty of networking opportunities including a formal seated luncheon.
In summary, your time is precious and our goal is to ensure that if you spend it with us, you spend it in the company of your peers, you address the subjects which matter to you, and all in a time efficient manner.
Who will be participating?
This event will bring together the owner managers, CEO's and MD's of independently spirited financial firms.
2021 Sponsors & Partners
• BNY Mellon
• Hymans Robertson
• Benchmark Capital
• Carmignac Risk Managers