Wed Sep 8 IST (10 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Sep 8 5:30am - Wed Sep 8 6:30am
India is one of the fastest growing emerging markets this year and now among the top 5 countries by market cap (USD 3 trillion). In fact, India is globally the most liquid market for index options and single stock futures.
Over the past years, the Indian regulators have made it simpler for offshore investors to access this onshore liquidity pool.
Join experts from Edelweiss Asset Services and EY to learn more about the market opportunities and how to access them during this spotlight on India.
The cover of the following:
1. India macro and markets update.
- Performance of Indian markets relative to global peers and other asset classes.
- Market structure update.
- Foreign investments and fund flow.
2. Investment opportunities in India for hedge funds and high frequency trading/quant firms.
3. Foreign portfolio investments (FPI).
- Tax framework.
4. Accessing India.
- Execution, custody and clearing requirements.
- Access checklist for managers.
- KYC requirements and documentation.
Director, Edelweiss Financial Services (UK) Ltd.
Global Channel Partners & Alliances, Edelweiss Asset Services
Partner and Leader Financial Services, Tax and Regulatory, EY