Tue Sep 28 CEST (23 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 28 2:45am - Tue Sep 28 11:00am
The major novelties of the year 2021
The time has come to take stock of regulatory, legal and tax accounting news and they are dense!
Accounting plan, CNC opinion, trust, substance, interest deductibility ... are some of the topics that we have selected for this new 2021 edition.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the Luxembourg accounting and tax developments in progress
• Anticipate their implementation
• Prepare for the new NCP
• Measure the practical consequences of changes in personal and corporate taxation
Who should attend?
In fiduciaries, companies and banks:
• Financial directors
• Members of the accounting and tax department
• Tax advisers
• Management controllers
• Employees in charge of VAT operations
• Internal auditors (invoicing, VAT accounting)
• Financial analysts
• Accountants, accountants and fiduciary staff ...
Chartered accountant, Manager of the LPG Fiduciary
Attache - Government Delegate, Deputy Legal Service, Administration of Registration, Domains and VAT
Associate, Allen & Overy