Mon Jun 22 BST - Fri Jun 26 BST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Jun 22 12:00pm - Fri Jun 26 12:00pm
This one-week executive training is designed to enhance the collective capabilities of institutions by building individual knowledge and skills to achieve strategic goals. The program will allow microfinance managers, consultants and trainers to develop the theoretical and practical skills necessary to improve the performance of their organization.
• Changing face of microfinance and road to financial inclusion.
• Designing a financial inclusion strategy.
• Social performance management and microfinance.
• Poverty lending viability.
• Commercial bank downscaling.
• Microcredit methodologies.
• Strategic management.
• Financial inclusion strategy.
• Capacity assessment of microfinance institutions.
• the smart campaign
• EUROPEAN MICROFINANCE NETWORK
• MICROFINANCE CENTRE
• EUROPEAN MICROFINANCE PLATFORM
• FINTEX AFRICA
• CENTER for FINANCIAL INCLUSION
• Risk Management in Microfinance