This virtual conference that will equip you with technical, innovative and game-changing strategies to revive the engine of your business and advance client outcomes.
Learn how to think outside the box and implement transformative innovation in a challenging marketplace. Across three days, you’ll hear from industry leaders as they share how they turned impossible to possible, challenged the status quo using technology and leveraged cultural hot buttons to extend their offering.
• Get the inside track to accelerate performance in the financial advice sector.
• Learn about cutting-edge innovation and technology in finance and the world at large.
• Gain valuable experiences through innovation and technology to attract and retain clients for life.
• Understand changing customer expectations around advice and embrace new models of working.
• Earn up to 16 CPD points.
• 100 per cent FREE to attend.
By Attending, You Will Discover:
• How to leverage technology as a tool to engage your clients
• How to use augmented reality as a way to demonstrate goals and outcomes
• How to adopt fintech into your business, like a start-up
• How to engage Millennials and utilise ethical and sustainable investment
• How to motivate and engage a remote team
• How to deliver advice in a new smartphone-led world
Who should attend?
• Financial advisers
• Fintech consultants
• IT and compliance managers
• CIOs, COOs, CEOs
• Practice managers
• Product managers
• Decision-makers in wealth advice
• Anyone interested in implementing innovation in their business
2020 Past Speakers
Speaker, Author & Social Commentator
Gm, Platforms, Investments & Operations, BT
Head Of Partnership Engagement, Volt Bank
Ceo, Rollit Wealth
Chief Commercial Officer, Praemium
Money Mindset And Success Coach, Talking Money
Corporate Development Executive, Implemented Portfolios
Managing Director, Wealtho2
Journalist, Speaker, MC
Ceo, Responsible Investment Association Of Australia (Riaa)
Futurist, Author, Keynote Speaker And Founder, The Digital Champions Club
Co-founder & Director, Feedsy