|Event Date||Tue Dec 7 EST (in 9 days)|
Topics To Be Discussed:
• How to financing affordable housing today. Covering New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits (HTC), Low Income Housing.
• Tax Credit (LIHTC), private funds and creative financing tools.
• President Biden's plan to create, preserve, and sell to homeowners and non-profits nearly 100,000 additional affordable homes over the next three years, with an emphasis on the lower and middle segments of the market.
• Key obstacles facing financing and developing affordable, obtainable and workforce housing today, and how we can, and need, to work to solve them.
• What is currently being done to preserve Naturally Occurring Affordable Housing (NOAH) and what needs to be done next.
• What kind of solutions exist to help create more affordable options and how will the panelists deal with and solve for this problem.
CEO & Founder, Alliant Strategic Investments
SVP, Community Development Banking, Bank of America
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Multifamily, US. Department of Housing and Urban Development (Hud)
MD, Rose Community Capital, Jonathan Rose Company
Vice Chairman, CBRE
President, Enterprise Community Development
Co-founder & Vice Chairman, Meridian Companies
• Alliant Strategic
• Bank of America