Fri Jun 24 CEST (in 25 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jun 23 6:00pm - Thu Jun 23 6:00pm
Thurn-und-Taxis-Platz 2, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Joining forces to bring together their respective expertise in European capital markets, financial regulation and economic policy.
The event will take place in the financial centre of Frankfurt and bring together Europe’s most influential policy makers and opinion-formers, as well as key members of the regulatory and business community, for a day of thought-provoking content and debate.
Following the success of the inaugural conference, this year’s meeting will examine the state and competitiveness of the EU’s financial services sector and assess how the pandemic and other factors are impacting its financial integration journey. The pivotal role of well-developed, integrated capital markets in attracting global capital to the EU and enabling economic transition will be a specific focus.
• Senior banking and capital market professionals
• Supervisory authorities
• EU policy makers
• Consultancies and advisories
• Law firms
• Think tanks
• Other financial services and infrastructure representatives
• Meet influential policy-makers, regulators and business leaders
• Build contacts through streamlined networking
• Hear from leading industry experts
• Join the debate in 7 hours of high-level content
Director- General, Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, European Commission
Managing Director and Chief Euro Area Economist, Deutsche Bank
Global Head of Regulatory Affairs, JPMorgan Chase & Co
• BNY Mellon
• J.P Morgan