|Event Date||Tue Feb 23 EST - Thu Feb 25 EST (8 months ago)|
Each day will feature three hours of fast-paced and informative keynotes and interactive general sessions, along with engaging networking opportunities. Attendees can expect the same level of expertise and information they’ve come to expect from all AFSA conferences.
Building on AFSA’s recent 2020 Annual and Independents Conference, we will have a streamlined virtual experience for our attendees and business partners
• Explore the evolving landscape of vehicle financing – from global to local – and gain business insights and strategies.
• Interact with our keynote speakers and panelists from your home, office or mobile device.
• Participate in thought–provoking breakouts and roundtable discussions.
• Network with other attendees, sharing best practices that increase your bottom line and enhance your customer relations.
Diversity Advisor, Poyner Spruill LLP
Stephen K. Carlisle
Executive Vice President and President, North America, General Motors
President – North America Operations, GM Financial, 2021 Vehicle Finance Division Chair
Founder & Executive Chairman, XPRIZE Foundation
• Cox Automotive
• DataScan Technologies LLC
• Hudson Cook, LLP
• Sopra Banking Software
• Buckley LLP
• defi SOLUTIONS, Inc.
• Allied Solutions/Securian Financial Group
• Black Book
• CLARITY SERVICES, INC.
• Flagstar Bank
• GWC Warranty Corporation
• Open Lending
• Repay Holdings
• RSM International
• Paymentus Corporation
• Solutions by Text, LLC
• Wells Fargo
• Crown Asset Management, LLC
• GOLDPoint Systems
• Market Scan Information Systems, Inc.
• McGlinchey Stafford
• National Bankruptcy Services
• WHITE CLARKE GROUP LIMITED
• Zest AI, Inc.