What are the benefits of AI in Payments?
• AI can help to prevent and detect fraud by flagging up unusual transactions.
• AI tools can detect and monitor unusual behaviours in staff, such as logging on to banking systems out of hours.
• Another important use case is payments. AI can be used to improve the speed and efficiency of the payment process, by reducing the extent to which humans need to be involved.
• Banks’ procedures for on-boarding new corporate clients could be much smoother in future if they take advantage of AI technologies to process the vast swathes of documentation required for Know Your Customer (KYC) purposes.
50+ Expert Speakers
9+ Hours of Knowledge Sharing per Event
500+ qualified attendees
Pre-arranged Virtual Meetings
• ML-based Anti-Money Laundering
• Big Data = Big Risk? Monitoring Financial Risk with AI
• How Increased Threat of Risk and Fraud have made security and Authentication top priorities for payments
• Fraud & AML Merger – The challenges and how AI can overcome them
• AI in The Mobile Banking Revolution
• Streamlining Financial Compliance with AI
• A Digital Workforce for faster and more secure transactions checks
• Customer monitoring using AI techniques
• The conflux of AI and Biometrics to Transform Screening
Manager Financial Crime Risk, Nab
Director Data, Advanced Analytics and Privacy, Standard Chartered
2021 Sponsor and Partners
• The Fintech Times
• The Fintech Power 50
• Bandwidth Recruitment
• Acuity Market Intelligence
• AI & ML Events
• Private Banking
• PaySpace Magazine
• GlobalRisk Community
• Smart Insights