Thu Jan 28 UTC - Fri Jan 29 UTC (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jan 28 4:30am - Fri Jan 29 8:20am
What are the benefits of AI in Payments?
• AI can help to prevent and detect fraud by flagging up unusual transactions.
• AI tools can detect and monitor unusual behaviours in staff, such as logging on to banking systems out of hours.
• Another important use case is payments. AI can be used to improve the speed and efficiency of the payment process, by reducing the extent to which humans need to be involved.
• Banks’ procedures for on-boarding new corporate clients could be much smoother in future if they take advantage of AI technologies to process the vast swathes of documentation required for Know Your Customer (KYC) purposes.
50+ Expert Speakers
9+ Hours of Knowledge Sharing per Event
500+ qualified attendees
Pre-arranged Virtual Meetings
Head of Division for E-money and Payment institution supervision, Head of Division for E-Money and Payment Institution Supervision
Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
Angela Johnson De Wet
Head of Technology Change Risk, Lloyds Bank
President & GM, Insurance, Qomplx
Managing Director, Global Head Anti-Financial Crime International Private Bank, Deutsche Bank
Accelerator & Incubator Lead | CTO Innovation | Group Transformation, Llyods Bank
Head of AI Insurance, Munich RE
Director |Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, ING
Head of Payments and Operations, LHV
CEO, Allica Bank
EMEA & APAC Delivery Manager, BNP Paribas
Senior Vice President, Head of Claims, Storebrand
Jeroen Van Zeeland
Head of Analytics, Storebrand
Chief Business Development Officer, BOV
2021 Sponsors and Partners
• The Fintech Times
• The Fintech Power 50
• Bandwidth Recruitment
• Acuity Market Intelligence
• AI & ML Events
• Private Banking
• PaySpace Magazine
• GlobalRisk Community
• Smart Insights