Tue Feb 22 UTC - Wed Feb 23 UTC (in 24 days)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 21 7:00pm - Tue Feb 22 7:00pm
Based on high demand from our network of financial institutions as well as direct feedback from delegates attending our Global RegTech Summit, we are hosting a forum to address how technology can combat new frauds and threats in financial services.
Bypass Travel Restrictions and Connect With a Global Audience:
• Network with over 1,000 execs from financial institutions, entrepreneurs and investors.
• Engage with senior-level leaders working in compliance, fraud prevention, financial crime, technology and risk management.
• Join an international gathering without the burden of travel rules and restrictions!
• Ask your questions via interactive Q&As, polls and chats during all sessions.
• Arrange video and conference meetings via our interactive event platform.
• Learn About the Latest Innovations in AML & Fincrime Technology:
• Hear debates and presentations from industry experts applying the latest technology to fight financial crime.
• See the leading-edge innovation in FinCrime technology and find out what are the biggest threats in 2022.
• Find out how to deal with detection and identification challenges caused by increased digital activity.
• Explore the latest tactics financial criminals and fraudsters are employing to bypass defences of financial institutions.
• Identify new commercial opportunities for your organisation.
Director, Global Product Sales - Cyber & Intelligence Solutions, Mastercard
Senior Manager Sanctions Policy & Complex Advisory, Santander UK
Global Head of Financial Crime Compliance - HSBC Trade & Receivables Finance, HSBC
Senior Compliance & AML Manager Europe, Arab Bank
MLRO for Global Innovation and M&A Risk Management at ING Neo, ING
Financial Crime Director, Aon
Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Financial Technology, University of Liverpool
Head of Innovation & Design of Detecting Financial Crime, ABN Amro
Global Deputy Head Financial Crime Compliance & Head Change Management FCC, ING
• Nice Actimize