Wed Jul 14 +08 (22 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jul 13 9:00pm - Tue Jul 13 10:00pm
Join AIMA and DiligenceVault for a discussion on how a demand for data, new technology and the increasingly important role of due diligence are driving the modernization of investor/manager communications. Our expert panelists will discuss the following topics:
• Evolving trends in tech/digital adoption for the buy side.
• Manager research and operational due diligence challenges for asset owners as they expand the use of alternatives.
• How Covid changed the due diligence process and what benefits emerged as a result.
• What actions are hedge funds implementing to address ESG requirements from investors.
• How can smaller firms leverage technology to compete more effectively vs. larger ones.
Han Wee Tan
Partner, Wealth & Asset Management Consulting, EY
Director, APAC Division, ECI
CEO, New Silk Road Investment
Director, Operational Due Diligence, Springs Capital Management (Singapore) Pte Ltd
CEO and Founder, DiligenceVault