|Event Date||Wed Dec 15 EST (about 1 month ago)|
The new CECL accounting standard is a game-changer in terms of the allowance for loan and lease loss (ALLL) methodology and calculation. Going from an incurred loss model today to an expected loss model tomorrow will most likely result in higher allowances for most financial institutions. It’s imperative that you understand how CECL will impact your financial institution and perform back-testing long before the required adoption in 2023. Are you prepared?
After this webinar you’ll be able to:
• Explain the new current expected credit losses (CECL) accounting standard
• Understand the relevant regulatory guidance and resources
• Distinguish between possible methodologies and calculations
• Develop an implementation strategy
• Know how to record the transition adjustment
Who Should Attend:
• This informative session is designed for individuals involved in the ALLL calculation and CECL implementation.
• Useful website links to CECL resources
• Employee training log
• Interactive quiz
Stephen J.M. Schiltz