Mon Mar 21 HKT - Thu Mar 24 HKT (3 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Mar 20 12:00pm - Wed Mar 23 12:00pm
|Location||Online and in-person|
The last 12 months have seen Asian trade and economies rebound following the shock of covid-19. Despite continued tensions between China and America, and climate-led disruptions to supply chains, reasons for optimism about the future of Asian trade remain. For example, the possible ratification of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) early in 2022 is hoped to provide opportunities for both corporates and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
As we enter the second quarter of 2022, for business leaders and policymakers with a stake in Asian trade, pertinent questions endure such as:
• What are the key policy developments on regional government agendas?
• How will these shape a continued economic recovery?
• Will SMEs continue to form the bedrock of trade in Asia?
• What technologies will emerge that improve supply-chain efficiency and transparency?
• How will COP26 shape sustainability issues and what is the impact on businesses?
• Access 4 days of exclusive insights and unlimited networking for free!
• Hear from those at the forefront of the global trade industry and discover new opportunities for growth.
• Discover the most important trends for global trade in the next five to ten years and learn how they will impact Asia.
• Hear first hand practical solutions to many of the challenges facing the market.
• Benefit from a mix of micro analysis and granular practical solutions for businesses, including a spotlight on SMEs.
• Look at the trade community through a critical lens and assess how businesses are dealing with economic, political and environmental issues.
• Understand how trade can contribute to global economic recovery and the role will Asia play.
• Network with 3000+ industry peers including a unique mix of policy makers and leading businesses.
• Visit our virtual exhibition, connecting you with the solutions providers your business needs.
Minister for trade, tourism and investment, Australia
Minister of Trade and Export Growth, New Zealand
Gan Kim Yong
Minister for trade and industry, Singapore
Vice minister for international affairs, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Japan
Minister of economic affairs, Taiwan
Minister of trade, Republic of Indonesia
Minister of trade, Republic of Korea
Undersecretary, Department of Trade and Industry, Government of the Philippines
Assistant secretary, International Trade Policy and Trade Negotiation, Department of Trade and Industry, Government of the Philippines
Director-general, Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion, Thailand
Research fellow, Hinrich Foundation
Executive vice president, Sectors & Decarbonisation, Royal Dutch Shell
President, Asia Pacific, UPS
Lead, Global Operations Centre of Excellence, KPMG
Chief executive, Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre
Abigail Joyce Victorino Mendoza
Founder and chief executive, GoGenie Solutions
Economist, Macroeconomics, Trade & Investment Global Practice, World Bank
Chief executive, Texray
Head, Supply Chain & Procurement, Nestlé Philippines
Senior policy advisor, International Economic Cooperation, ERIA
Chief, Research and Strategies for Exports, International Trade Centre
Chief executive, SPEE3D
Head of sustainability, Hop Lun
Founding president, Singapore Chamber of E-commerce
Senior vice president, Global Trade Affairs, Huawei Technologies
Senior analyst, economic research and statistics division, World Trade Organization
Executive director, Investments, SGInnovate
Secretary general, International Chamber of Commerce
Group chief executive, Li & Fung; chief executive, LF Logistics
Director and chief technologist, LHAMOUR
Chief executive, Global Trade Professionals Alliance
Economist and coordinator, the Digital for SME Global Initiative, OECD
Global director, Sustainability and Environmental Affairs, Lenovo
Deputy division chief, strategy, policy and review department, IMF
Senior global B2B eCommerce lead, Unilever
Ng Chee Soon
Managing director, Carousell Singapore
Ooi Lay Pheng
Chief executive, Berjayapak
Director, Supply Chain, India and Southeast Asia, Danone
General manager, Asia, Mars Wrigley
Quah Ley Hoon
Chief executive, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
Executive vice president, Digital & Emerging Partnerships and New Payment Flows, Asia Pacific, Mastercard
Executive director, Policy, Asia Society Australia
Chairman, Hong Kong Liner Shipping Association
Partner, Crowell & Moring LLP; former deputy United States trade representative
Group managing director, Operations, Grab
Deputy secretary general, ASEAN Economic Community
Director, Financial Services Industry, Microsoft
Head of trade and supply chain finance, Asian Development Bank
Senior vice president, Logistics & Planning, Global Supply Chain, Schneider Electric
Managing director, GM Metal Packaging Ltd
Manager, Global Sustainability Program for Climate, H&M Group
Regional manager, Asia, BIMCO
Global forecasting director, Economist Intelligence Unit
2022 Sponsors and Partners
• Hinrich Foundation
• German Chamber of Commerce