Wed Mar 18 AEDT - Thu Mar 19 AEDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 17 7:20pm - Wed Mar 18 11:40pm
740 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
B2B EXPO 2020 is Australia’s major business-to-business expo. Our mission to help small and medium businesses to engage, connect and grow. Recognising the many challenges that SMEs face from increased competition, the ability to adapt to rapidly changing market demand, technological change, and capacity constraints relating to knowledge, innovation, and creativity.
B2B EXPO 2020 serves as a platform for SMEs to showcase products and services, network, forge new business opportunities. B2B EXPO 2020 provides new and innovative ideas to manage and grow their business across all industry sectors.
Free daily seminar sessions with topics critical for business to learn engage and grow. Hear from the experts on issues affecting SMEs, including business opportunities, how to harness success in the digital marketing and beyond, trends and solutions, keynote speakers, panel discussions, case studies and workshops.
There is only one event in the Australian SME Business Sector that brings the entire SME business community together, from pure players and retailers, to startups and established businesses, from solution providers to consultants.
• Discover business opportunities
• Connect and re-connect with business leaders in the #1 business event.
• Discover the latest solutions that will help your team break through the noise and improve the way they capture, convert and retain your audience.
• Join us at the networking drinks and benchmark your journey with the business sector.
• Attend free seminars & workshops to develop your knowledge so you can outperform your competitors.
• Learn from the best at the B2B EXPO 2020 in Melbourne.
• Discover innovative ideas, solutions and networks.
• Connect with major brands,suppliers and government at over ten feature zones and business hubs
• All in one place B2B Expo 2020.
Head of Corporate Development, Airwallex
Director, Technical Advice and Uplift
Managing Director, Monstar Lab
Director of Business Development, Manila, Monstar Lab
Co-founder and Head of Partnerships, Online Marketing Gurus
Head of Economic and Market Research, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Assistant Commissioner, Small Business Experience, Australian Taxation Office
General Manager, Growth & Customer Commercialisation Smb, News Xtend
Entrepreneur, Ceo, Author and Elite Business Coach
Managing Director, Virtual It Managed Services
Social and Content Lead, News Xtend
International Speaker, Accredited Trainer, Researcher, Author and Podcaster.
Founder & Director, Studiohawk
Founder, Believe Advertising and Pr
Managing Director, Wiise
Co-founder & Marketing Director, Engage4insights
Growth Director, Online Marketing Guru
BUSINESS ESSENTIALS SEMINAR SPONSOR:
• Bendigo Bank
• Small Business Connections
• Judo Bank
• Australia Post
COFFEE CART SPONSOR:
• Print on Collins
DIGITAL CURRENCY PARTNER:
• Smart Company
• Inside Small Business
• Inter Hampers
• Australia China Connection
• ACSC - The Australian Cyber Security Centre
• Australia Post
• ABF BUSINESS
• AUSTRALIA CHINA CONNECTIONS
• American Express
• Bendigo Bank
• dita Solutions
• INSIDE SMALL BUSINESS
• Inter Hampers Australia
• Integris Group Services
• Neon Treehouse
• New Media Services
• Online Marketing Gurus
• PraxisComm - 3CX
• Print On Collins
• Payment Logic
• Quest New Quay Docklands
• Semmens & Co.
• Send Handwritten
• SmartVision Media
• Virtual IT Managed Services